About Love Your Block
Love Your Block is a City of Pittsburgh mini-grant program that brings neighbors together to improve our communities by combating blight, creating assets, and building resilience - block-by-block. On this page, you can register for open office hours to speak directly with staff and apply for a Love Your Block mini-grant.
Please keep these basic requirements in mind before applying:
- Love Your Block is a mini-grant program with a maximum award of $1,500.
- Funding is provided through reimbursement after project implementation.
- Funding must be awarded through a non-profit. If your organization is not a non-profit, you can use one as a sponsor. Non-profits are welcome to sponsor multiple projects.
- Projects must be implemented before October 31, 2021.
- Projects must benefit the public.
- Project-related events must follow COVID-19 guidelines that are in place at the time of the events.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee an award. Awards will be announced in early July 2021.
For more information on Love Your Block, please visit our website.
Please read and review before submitting an application. Submitting an application means you agree to these terms and conditions.
Please complete this document and upload it in the space given within the application.