The Highland Park Super Playground is located in the east end of Pittsburgh and serves the surrounding Highland Park, Morningside, Larimer and Stanton Heights neighborhoods. The renovation of the playground presents a unique opportunity to support the community vision of an iconic and community-centered, accessible public playground.
In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain equitable public input, the City of Pittsburgh is utilizing online engagement tools. Materials will be posted as they are developed and will be mobile-friendly. All virtual meetings will be recorded and posted to the website.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to roll out improvements that address issues around the digital divide.
- Merritt Chase / Landscape Architecture
- Civil & Environmental Consultants / Surveying
- Bartlett Tree Experts / Arborist Report
- Kanics Inclusive Design / Accessibility
- Highland Park Community Council
- Stanton Heights Neighborhood Association
- Morningside Area Community Council
- Larimer Consensus Group